Back Taxes Owed

We can help with those filed, not filed, and unpaid taxes

You have filed your returns but didn't have the money to pay what was owed. Oh well---I will catch up next year.
WHOOPS! You now find yourself several years behind and suddenly there is a notice from the IRS, stating that you owe three or four times the original amount. People are amazed at the rapid accrual of the tax penalties and interest. Tax penalties may be dropped if you can demonstrate a very good reason for the delinquency of past due payments.

You have the option where you can just write a check and pay them the full amount, including penalties and interest, or worse, you can just keep ignoring them, meanwhile the penalties and interest keep piling up.

Another option you can meet with the IRS yourself and attempt to reach an agreement, (which most people are reluctant to do) or you can hire a professional who is experienced in the matters of back taxes and the collection process.

We are expert in meeting with, negotiating with, and fighting with the IRS on behalf of our clients. Let us represent you. The



 Tax Compliance
 Payroll Services
 Business Advisory
 Cash Management Services
          Home    /  About Us    /    Services   /    Tax Tips    /    Financial Tools    /   Contact Us
Designed by TecnologiaSoft